I also have to give a shout-out (lol) to gripe water. It is the best thing for hiccups and gas that I've found thus far. I've used it with both Emily and James, and it immediately takes away their hiccups, and seemingly helps lessen their bellyaches. The Mylicon gas drops have never worked in my opinion. There, now that's out in the open. :)
The girls have adjusted to James so well. I just can't thank the Lord enough for how smoothly that transition has gone.
Now, for the transition of moving to Kentucky. We're set to close on our home (which, incidentally, Adam made and had accepted his final offer the day before James was born), on July 20th!!! Of course, the bank keeps finding more things that we need to have that have been hard to come by. If you think about it, please pray that I'll be able to get a temporary SS card on Monday, so we can keep the loan process moving. It would've been nice if they would have told us everything that would be required when we started the process (3-4 weeks ago), instead of 3 weeks before we're supposed to close. Oh well.
And now, on to what you really wanted to see. :) Pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment