In lieu of not writing very often in April, I'll give a brief update, and then I'll get the good stuff--the pictures. :)
We mainly spent the month becoming well--all of us. I am so grateful, because it has been a couple of weeks without any sickness. The kids' doctor is hoping that our current stay in Florida will help continue to dry up any fluid in all ears and chests!
About the only notable thing we did in April was to visit Adam's parents in WV. It was a fun time with family. The girls got to see both uncles, and aunt, and a future aunt. ;) I am sad that we don't live closer to any of the kids' aunts and uncle, but am so grateful for the times when we do get to see them.
Here are some pictures from the month:
This, my friends is Emi: Huge smile when happy (albeit slightly mischievous), bright eyes, and some form of bruise, scab, etc. from playing (and crashing) hard!!!
Sweet Caroline
My boy!
Dandelion dust---What is it about these things? I still love to blow the seeds away myself!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment