Saturday, July 17, 2010

Caroline's First (Real) Haircut

On July 2nd, I took Caroline to my hairdresser for her first professional haircut. As in, I cut it to even it out (ended up shorter than I'd have like, oops!) about 2 years ago, and haven't touched it since. I knew it was getting scraggly, and she was really hoping for me to take her to get her haircut. SO, off we went! Here are some pictures of that day:

My hair salon is so cute! My hairdresser is the owner there, and she designed the layout, paint scheme, etc. Very cute!

She was very excited!


How fun is that chair?!?





Here she is watching herself in the mirror, while Karen cut away. It worked quite well for her to do that because she didn't squirm too much!







I forgot to get an after picture, so here's one I took of her hair a few days later.  It curls up so beautifully now! I just love it!

1 comment: