About five years ago I learned to knit, and loved it. I've knitted a lot of fun projects (with a few I confess I've never finished. Oops!). However, knitting seems to take quite a long time.
Then, when my mom came to stay and help me when James was born, she taught me to crochet, and I love it!!! It goes by faster and is so easy. I found these little hand-made newsboy caps on Etsy that you could buy that were super-cute, but Mom helped me think outside the box (yeah, I often have trouble doing that), and told me that I might be able to find a pattern so we could make them ourselves.
So, one of my many finished newsboy-cap-projects is pictured above. I made this pink one at Caroline's request, and she loves it. She's wearing it in a weird way (sideways), but I think it adds to the charm of the photo, nonetheless.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment