Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Awesome Buys Today

Today, thanks to several money-saving websites, I was able to put together a plan to get some amazing deals at CVS & Rite-Aid.  I'm only going to detail my Rite-Aid purchases, but I'll post my CVS picture, which ended up being free after ECB's!!!  Okay, here goes:



Transaction #1: 

Products Bought:

5          $5.00      Crest Pro-Health 1l bottles


Coupons Used:


5    $2/1 Crest Pro-Health Coupons


Total: $10 + tax  (Found this deal on Money Saving Mom)

***I will receive $20 in rebates for:
$10  when you buy 4 Crest Pro-Health Items
$10  when you buy $25 worth of oral care products




Transaction #2:

1          $8.99      Pamper's Diapers Jumbo Pack
2          $3.69      Pamper's Wipes
1          $1.74      Oral-B Stages Toothbrush (This was on clearance, and priced @50% off of 3.50.)
1          $2.49      Oral-B Toothbrush
1          $5.99      Tide Stain Release
2          $2.50/ea. Herbal Essences Shampoo/Conditioner
2          $2.50/ea. Herbal Essences Hairsprays
1          $0.99      Animal Crackers (Treat for the kiddos!)
1          $1.99      L.A. Looks Hair Gel

Pre-Coupon Total: $39.57

Coupons Used:

1          $5/$25 Rite-Aid coupon
1          Buy One Pamper's Diapers/Get One Pamper's Wipes Free Coupon
1          1.50/Pamper's Diapers
            **The wipes were on sale for B1G1 50% off, so I got the full-priced one for free, and paid 1/2 price
            on the 2nd!
1          .50/Oral-B Stages Tooth Brush
1          .75/Oral-B Advantage Tooth Brush
1          1.00/Tide Stain Release
2          Buy One Herbal Essences Hair Product, Get One Styler for Free
1          1.00/LA Looks Hair Product

Post Coupon/Pre-UP Rewards and Rebate Total: $22.97 + Tax


Rebates and UP Rewards (these come from the wellness program card/like CVS or Kroger cards):

UP Rewards:
$2          From the Pamper's purchase
$1.50     From Oral B Toothbrush
$1          From Tide Stain Release (works for detergent, too)
$2          From Herbal Essences Purchase

Single Check Rebates:
$2          From the Pamper's purchase
$1          From the L.A. Looks purchase


So, add the $10 from Trans. 1 to the $23 from Trans. 2, less $23 in rebates and $6.50 in UP Rewards, that makes it all amount to $3.50 (I excluded the tax, which brought everything up to about $6!)!!! I got most of my deal scenario from this money-saving blog post.


***If you have any questions feel free to ask me in the comments.***

P.S.  Here's the pic of everything I got for free at CVS (after ECB's and a small amt. left on a gift card)!!!

The pads were $2/pack after coupons
The Excedrin packs were $1 a pack!!! after coupons
Toothpaste was $.24/pack after ECB's and coupons

Anyhow, I think I got it all! It's been a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment