Whew! It's been such a long time since I've really updated a blog. Welcome to my new location, by the way. I was getting so frustrated with Wordpress. It's way beyond my technical know-how to really run a good blog with them.
We've stayed really busy these past couple of months! We went to KY for the week before and including Christmas, then left Friday for the McClungs in WV to spend the rest of the holiday weekend with them. We had a such a great time!
Included in this great time, was the announcement that Adam and I are expecting our third child!!! We're so excited! You can see how far along I am with the ticker to your right. I just love that thing!
Caroline is progressing soooo much in her speech. Not only does she speak in complete sentences, but also she is beginning to use correct grammar! It's so much fun to watch (and listen to!!!). She continues to grow taller, and to shed more of her baby fat. Next step, potty training! I'm really not as scared of it as you might think. Talk to me in a couple of months though, and we'll see! Caroline is really a sweetheart. I can see her developing such a sweet attitude of a servant! What a doll.
Emily is getting ready to turn one, a week from this Sunday. She's been crawling since she was 7 months old, along with "cruising" while holding onto the furniture. However, she's not really walking yet, which is so surprising. We figured she'd be a 9 month walker! We aren't complaining. She's a little monkey, so I find myself somewhat fearful of the day she walks well. She did, though, take her first steps on Monday (Jan. 19th), but she's not really progressed yet. She's a joy to be around though, and very spunky and mischievous!
Adam is getting along pretty well in his job. Still traveling a little bit. He's really been working hard trying to find us a house to buy. I'm excited to see what he turns up! He just got back this week from a 5 day trip to and from Montana. He and his friend helped one of their workers bring his injured-in-a-car-wreck son home from the hospital in Great Falls, MT. The pictures he showed me our beautiful. He (and I) has always wanted to go out there, and this was his first opportunity! Between that trip and some other business travels, he's traveled around 5,000 miles since this past Friday!!! Crazy!
I'm doing well. This pregnancy has been so much easier than the other ones were. I have had very few complaints. Thank the Lord, because it would have been very hard to have terrible sickness and migraines with TWO little ones! I'm due with this little one on June 20th. My, how the time really is passing! So much to do! Anyhow, other than that, I've been trying to work on some goals that I've set for myself to grow spiritually, personally, etc. God has blessed me with some very godly and FUN friends here in Lynchburg, and I am so grateful for their encouragement and accountability.
Other than that, there's not too much going on. I'll try to update more often with news and pictures! We love you all!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! I am so glad you changed blogs and totally look forward to more updates! Yeah, totally fine about you adding me to your blog roll. You still don't want yours on min though right?
ReplyDeleteI am glad this is a easier pregnancy for you. June 2oth will be here before you know it!