Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Sorry . . .

That I haven't done a "Favorite Things Friday" in two weeks. We are in the throes of moving, and I keep seeming to miss the Friday deadline! Will you forgive me if I leave with a few pictures? :)

That is what I see every time I leave when they're still home (with Adam, of course!). Isn't it precious? We do "air" hugs (where we mimic a hugging motion to each other) LOVE it!

How sweet is he?!?



Emily in a dress my parents bought for her on a cruise stop in Cozumel, Mexico. Very sweet!




This is Caroline in her Mexico Dress.


Full length. :)


Adam and James. My two most favorite guys!


When Adam had to travel for business, we took some time, and went to look at planes at the airplane-port, as Caroline calls it! This is in a grass patch overlooking the planes.



Emily

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! They are great. The first one is precious, James is adorable and the girls look like angels in their Mexico dresses!

    ReplyDelete