

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that Modbe has posted all of their past seasons stuff online for $5 in the clearance section. There's a bunch of really cute things. They don't have all of the sizes in everything, but you might find a thing or two that you'll like and for very inexpensive. I opened up a virtual boutique, so if you order 3+ items, you can save an additional 10%. The new swim line is in, and they also have a ton of markdowns on other things (not in the clearance section).
Here is my website again: http://www.modbeclothing.com/juliemcclung
Here's where to enter the party number on the checkout screen: It's number 1708. I'll leave the paty open through Friday, March 20th.
If it fails to show your discount on the confirmation page and you've selected at least 3 items, don't worry, I can have them change that. Feel free to let me know. I'll also keep an eye out for that on your order.
Thanks in advance!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment