
I thought I'd try to start a series of posts to help you learn more about me, and to help me learn more about you. It'll also help me be accountable to write more! :)
Sooooo, for my first post, since I have bread rising in my laundry room (for the draft-free warmness of it), I thought I'd post on my Kitchen Aid Artis@n Stand Mixer. I never thought I'd ask for an appliance for Christmas, or that I'd enjoy getting one as gift at all. Yet, Christmas 2008 proved me wrong when Adam bought this for me!
I had been making bread a lot, and it was so hard in my old teeny-tiny-avocado-green-straight-from-the-70's-(graciously)-given-to-me stand mixer; it was also hard hand mixing the stuff, too. Now making bread is so easy! This wonderful mixer has taken the "nitty-gritty" out of baking bread, and other sweet delicacies!
Enough of the ode to my stand mixer. What is your favorite appliance that simplifies your life (or even that just looks pretty!!!)?
My favorite appliance right now is my Vitamix :) It makes it sooo easy to get the kids to eat their veggies! I mean, who doesn't like smoothies?
ReplyDelete