I'm sorry to be turning this blog into a savings blog, but that's about all I have time for right now. I'm going to try to be intentional about getting my camera out and pointed at my babies this week, so I can post more than my sweet savings at the pharmacy stores! :) On to the point of this post . . .
Here were my scenarios (and if anybody knows how to get columns to appear straight, please enlighten me. I can't figure it out, and it drives me crazy!!!):
To start, I had $26.78 in ECB's for CVS from last week's trip, and $22.00 in +UP Rewards for Rite-Aid from last weeks trip.
CVS Trip:
4.99 Crest Pro-Health for Me Toothbrush
4.99 Crest Pro-Health for Me Toothbrush
5.99 Therma Care Heatwraps (Love those things!)
5.99 Therma Care Heatwraps
5.00 Pantene Pro-V Shampoo
5.00 Pantene Pro-V Conditioner
2.27 Life Savers Gummies
34.23----Sub-total
Coupons:
5.00 Off of $30 order CVS coupon (received via email)
4.99 Value of B1G1 coupon for Oral-B Toothbrush
1.00 Oral-B Toothbrush Coupon
3.00 Therma Care
3.00 Therma Care
1.00 Off of 2 Pantene Hair Care Items
17.99
Also used $14.98 in ECB's (Extra Care Bucks). So, the $17.99 in coupons, plus the $14.98 in ECB's, brought my total down to $1.26, plus tax, totalling $3.01!
***I also got $15.00 back in ECB's ($5 for Oral-B TB's, $5 for Pantene, and $5 Therma Care), replacing the ECB's that I used in the transaction!
Rite-Aid--Transaction #1
Spend $30 in P&G products, get $10 in +UP Rewards:
5.99 Tide Laundry Detergent
5.99 Tide Laundry Detergent
5.99 Tide Laundry Detergent
5.99 Tide Laundry Detergent
3.00 Pantene Shampoo
3.00 Pantene Conditioner
3.00 Pantene Conditioner
32.96----Sub-Total
Coupons Used:
2.00 Tide Coupon
2.00 Tide Coupon
1.50 Tide Coupon
1.50 Tide Coupon
1.00 Pantene Coupon for 2
1.00 Pantene Coupon for 1
5.00 Rite-Aid Coupon for a $25 order or more
14.00
I also used $12.00 in +UP Rewards. So, the $14.00 in coupons, plus the $12.00 in +UP Rewards, brought my total down to $6.96+tax, totalling $8.64, which I put on a gift card.
***I also got $10.00 in +UP Rewards back!***
Rite-Aid--Transaction #2
1.50 Malt-O-Meal Honey-Nut Cheerios
1.50 Malt-O-Meal Honey-Nut Cheerios
5.49 Charmin Basic Toilet Paper
2.99 Oral-B Cross-Action Toothbrush
2.99 Oral-B Cross-Action Toothbrush
2.99 Oral-B Cross-Action Toothbrush
2.99 Oral-B Cross-Action Toothbrush
2.99 Crest Toothpaste
2.99 Crest Toothpaste
26.43----Sub-Total
Coupons Used:
5.00 Rite-Aid Coupon for a $25 order or more1.50 (2-$.75 coupons) Malt-O-Meal Q
1.00 Charmin T.P.
5.98 Oral-B discount with 2-B1G1 coupons
1.25 ($.75 & $.50 coupons) Crest T.P.
1.50 (2-$.75 coupons) Oral-B Q
16.23
I also used $10.00 in +UP Rewards. So, with the $16.23 in coupons, plus the $10.00 in +UP Rewards, it brought my total down to $.20 +tax, totalling $1.31.
So, all told, with my Rite-Aid gift card, I only spent $4.32 (5%) ( out of pocket. If you pretend that I didn't use the gift card, I still only spent $12.96 (16%) for about $82.00 worth of useful products!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment