Monday, September 20, 2010

My Latest Shopping Deals

Over the last few weeks, I've really been able to get many things for close to free or free at CVS and Rite Aid. This week was no exception!  Here's what I got:

ECB's in hand for CVS: $19
UP Rewards in hand for Rite Aid: $20

Here's what I got at CVS:
(Please excuse my imperfect columns; I haven't been able to figure out how to align them correctly!)

2 Right Guard Total Defense Deodorants                        5.98  for both
1 Revlon Lustrous  Lipstick                                            6.99
1 Schick Hydro Shave Gel                                             2.79
                                                                                    15.76--Pre-Coupon Sub-Total

Used the following coupons:
$5 off of $15 CVS coupon
$4 ECB's (that I already had)
$3/2 Right Guard Coupon
$2/1 Revlon Lustrous Lipstick Coupon
$1/1 Schick Hydro Coupon
Total Coupons: $15 

So, my total ended up being $.76, plus tax (which they charge on the whole order :( ). It ended up being just under $2.00, with tax.

On top of that I received 2-$2 ECB for the Deodorant, $5 for the Revlon Lipstick, and $1.80 for the Schick Shave Gel, totalling $10.80 in ECB's back!!!!

That brought my ECB's in hand up to $25.80!



Here's what my Rite Aid trip looked like:

Transaction #1:

**Kimberly-Clark promotion: Buy $25 of items listed, receive a $10 Rite Aid gift card, in addition to +UP Rewards.

2    Pull-Ups                                                     $17.98 (for both)
2    Kotex U maxi-pads                                        7.00 (for both)
1    Kleenex, little packs                                        2.00
                                                                         $26.98 Pre-Coupon Sub-Ttl (Qualifies for $10 Gift Card)

Coupons I used:
$5 off of $25 Rite Aid Coupon
$2/1 Pull-ups Coupon (Used 2)
$2/1 Pull-ups Rite-Aid Video Values Coupon
$1/1 Pull-ups Rite-Aid Video Values Coupon
$1/1 Kotex coupon (Used 2)
$6 in +UP Rewards that I already had
Total Coupons: $20

So my total OOP expense was $6.98, which I put on a gift card, making it FREE!

I also received $7 back in +UP rewards! And I will get the $10 gift card in a few weeks!(Even if I hadn't of had the gift card, I would have made back exactly what I spent in UP rewards!

Transaction #2:

4   Cans of Campbells Chunky Soup (nice to have when you're in a bind!)         $6.00 (or 1.50 each)
2   Oral-B Crossaction Toothbrushes                                                                $5.98 (or 2.99 each)
                                                                                                                       $11.98 

Coupons Used:
$2/4 Cambpbells Chunky Soup Coupon
B1G1 Oral-B Manual Toothbrush Coupon
$4 in +UP Rewards that I already had
Total Coupons: $8.99

This brought my total to $2.99, which I put on my Rite Aid gift card, making it FREE!

I also received $6 in +UP rewards back.


***After both transactions, I have $23 in +UP Rewards remaining (what I received this week, added in with what I had leftover from last week)!!!


**********Summary: I spent just under $2 OOP between both stores, and received $33.80 back in +UP Rewards, ECB's, and Gift Cards!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment