Friday, September 10, 2010

Summertime Fun


Anybody else love Summer busyness like I do???

I absolutely love it, although I'm ready to get back to some inside things that have been lacking, such as finishing a few very-close-to-finished knitting projects.  I'll also resume working on my crocheted hats.  I just bought a new pattern that I think I'm going love!

In all of Summer busyness, we have made a few trips into my in-law's town.  On our last trip in to WV, my father-in-law got out the water hose (I think to clean ice cream off of the driveway!), and James made a bee-line for the hose!  The next half an hour or so involved much drinking of water and getting soaked!  The little guy had a blast!  It really was so precious.  Here are a few more pictures from that time:

I love his expression in this one!





The following one is my absolute favorite of all the pictures I took!

No comments:

Post a Comment