Friday, April 17, 2009

My Favorite Things Friday--Picture Edition

This week, I just wanted to share a few photo favorites of my girls. There were many I could pick, but these are definitely in my top 10!

Feel free to post a link in the comments section to any post (new or old) that you've done containing favorite pics and why they're your favorites. If you want. :)

Here are mine:



**I mean, come on (!), look at that face. This was one of those "lucky shots" I managed to get of Caroline resting against her Mawmaw. For more from this day you can look here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=17260&id=509500156&l=e3b7ba8714


***This was a spectacular evening, spent outside, with Caroline. One of our neighbor's let Caroline help her water her flowers off of her back patio, and Caroline had the best time. The back lighting on many of the photos turned many in the series into gems! Here's the link for those: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=159216&id=509500156&l=0510bb0d54

***Hello, gorgeous eyes!!! I just love this one of Emily. She really does have such amazing eyes and lashes! More from that age here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=198702&id=509500156&l=42c5a94350


***This is my latest favorite of Emily, as seen in the previous post, from our Easter egg hunt. That little gap-tooth smile shows so much personality! Follow the link in the last post if you want to see other Easter pics!



1 comment:

  1. All very cute photos. My favorite pic ever is the one I took of Tom and Carol. I posted it a few weeks ago.
    Have I ever told you I look forward to "favorite Friday" posts? They are way fun and I enjoy them. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete