
Today I went to the doctor for another regular OB checkup. Everything is looking good. I keep sinking further into anemia, but hopefully some iron therapy will remedy that (and my complete and utter lack of energy!!!). I can't even believe that I'm below the 60 days left mark!! My friend, Theresa, is having her baby today, so if you think of her, please pray for a safe delivery.
Moving on, I'm hoping to scan and post more pictures of our trip to FL in the next couple of weeks. We'll see... :) We really had such a wonderful time, and it was particularly good for me as far as restoration of body and spirit go. I feel like I was able to get much needed rest for my body, and also to refresh my spirit, which was waning before we left. Thank you so much, Mom & Dad, for your hospitality!
Caroline is continuing to amaze me by all that she's learning daily. Her sentence structure is so amazing to me for a 2 year old! She also regularly repents to Adam or me of all of the things she's done wrong in a day. What tender heart...most of the time! It really is exciting to see the groundwork laid in her little personality for what she could be when God saves her! I already see now that she's got such a servant's heart, so tender. I could go on writing about her, but I won't; this age is so much fun!!!
Emily has really started talking quite a bit now. She went from 0 to 90 overnight, it seems. She says Daddy, Hi, Hey, Mama, Dog, Nana, Down (while meaning Up), and Please, among other things. It's fun to see her add almost daily to her repertoire of words! She also walks so well now, and is weighing in at 27 pounds, the little chunk!! The doctor is unconcerned though, so we're going with it. She's so joyful and a huge ham, and we enjoy her a lot.
God has been so good to give us these wonderful children. May we be found faithful in raising them!
Well, that's it for now. I'll leave you with the verse that has been my help and comfort for the last couple of months: Galatians 6:9--"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Can I get an "amen" and a "praise the Lord"?????
Caroline! Too funny! She really does look abused. This totally cracks me up.
ReplyDelete