It is amazing to me how, in two years, the life of my family has become so much richer. Two years ago today, we welcomed our precious Emily Faith into the world!
Fifteen months, to the day, after her bigger sister was born, she came to us with the same birth measurements and all!
She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces, and was 20 1/2 inches long. Every bit of her was just precious and still absolutely is!!! We love this child!
She loves to play games, for example, peekaboo and any game involving being tickled or tickling other people!
She has always had the sweetest smile, but as she's matured, she's learned to turn on the charm with it when she knows she's in trouble! It sure makes discipline hard when she has such a contagious grin and silly spirit!
She is so physically affectionate. She loves her hugs, and liberally gives kisses, too. If you so much as leave the room, she wants a hug before you go!
And those eyes! Oh my, those eyes! So beautiful and so expressive!!!
She doesn't hold a grudge, and she very rarely whines. She already has the ability to let go of hurt feelings when she's been wronged. This is a trait I greatly admire, and pray that I develop more.
Emily, I love you, my sweet girl! You are such a beautiful example of God's grace to me. I do not deserve you, or the privilege of parenting you, but here you are. And I am grateful! How I pray for your salvation. I can already see how God could use the qualities and gifts that you possess.
You're a beautiful and genuine little girl, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love anyone! Happy birthday, baby!









.jpg)
So glad you have been blessed for the past 2 years with you sweet little Emi!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Emi. What a sweet girl.
ReplyDelete