Monday, March 22, 2010

A Date With My Daughter






On Saturday, I was able to take each girl out by herself for some one-on-one time with me.  My first date was with Emi. 


In the car, getting ready to go--she was pretty excited! :)

We went to The Hub, which is a coffee shop in a nearby town. I really enjoyed this spunky little girl, and hope to do more of these dates in the future!

First things first--she had to have juice!  She doesn't get to drink much of that at home, so this was a special treat!


This was mommy's priority (2nd only to Emily, of course, ha!).  I had quiche, fresh fruit, salad.  I aint lyin', I didn't touch the salad.  ;)


Emi took one bite, and decided her baked granola bar was going to be too messy, so she improvised with the ole napkin-bib dealie.


Still workin' on it.  She wouldn't let me help her, so the process lasted at least 2-3 minutes!


Done . . . FINALLY! . . . Then she proceeded to take it off, throw it down, and take the next bite!!!! She cracks me up!






I love this one! Please excuse the crumbs!





Have I mentioned how much I love her?

No comments:

Post a Comment