Well, it's been so long since I've updated you on the moving situation. A lot has happened! Before I had James, Adam's bosses were putting the pressure on us to move to KY ASAP. We were ready to close on a home, and then his boss let us know that for the time being, the move was a no-go. Lovely. We knew it would happen, we just didn't know when. So we lived in limbo for a couple of weeks, and in the meantime, cancelled our contract on the house.
Well, as of this past Friday, we are officially moving. They'd like us to be there as close as September 1st as possible. So, Adam and I will be heading in to KY mid/late-week to see some more houses (and possibly the one we'd had the contract on if it's still available). So, if you think of us, please pray for safe travels and wise decision-making for us. We have a couple of very exciting possibilities (boy, that's a lot of "i"s!) regarding our future home! I feel like I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and see them!!!
On a family note, we've had a fun (usually) few months with our family. Caroline speaks like a little girl rather than a baby now! It's so much fun the things she says! She knows her alphabet, many shapes, colors, etc. She truly is a little sponge! Here latest funnies are when she calls Adam or me "babe" or "sweetheart"!!!! How cute is that?!?
Emily is sooo funny! She is an Elmo-obsessed little girl. The first things she says in the morning after she wakes up are "Elmo" and "Daddy"! You don't have any doubt with that little one as to where her primary loyalty lies! She's picking up words, too, so it's been fun realizing that her grunts actually contain some understandable language in them!
James is getting soooo big! I can't believe he's almost 2 mos. old! He is so very sweet and laid back--ready to smile most of the time! Last week, we went to the doc with him, and he weighed in at 13.5 lbs. He's getting close to doubling his birth weight! Anyhow, he's a little darling.
Adam and I are well--just gearing up for our impending move!
Anyhow, that's it for now! Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment