
Well, after two, two-day trips into KY, viewing roughly a dozen or so houses, we have settled on a house. We made an offer this week, and yesterday it was accepted!!!! Ahhhh, what a relief!
We signed the contract today, and hopefully, if all goes as expected, we'll close on it Sept. 25th. Anyhow, if you'd like to look at more pics, click here.
It's on an acre lot, which will be so nice! It's also in a very family-friendly subdivision. I'm not very fond of a lot of the paint or borders, so hopefully, I'll be able to update the blog with before and after pictures. BUT, we're excited to be buying a house. Praise the Lord!!!
Yeah! What a cute home! I'm so happy for you all...hopefully when we move to TN in December we will be able to travel and visit friends more easily. I would love to see your family! I know you all are so thrilled....will Adam be working in Lancaster?
ReplyDeleteFelisha
Hey Felish! No, he'll actually be working for sure in central to eastern KY, and quite possibly western WV and western VA. He travels a great deal for his job. We just ended up choosing Lancaster since my close family lives there. Now, to find a church family. We'll be too far from Pleasant View where we were members before. :(
ReplyDeleteThat would be so awesome to see you all! If make it to Pulaski County anytime, I would love to come down and meet up with you all!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you all! And can't wait to have you closer, of course:)
ReplyDelete