Friday, August 21, 2009
A Testimony to God's Power -- A Video on Stellan and His Family
A few weeks ago, I wrote a Favorite Things Friday post on my favorite blog post, which was written by Jennifer McKinney (also known as MckMama & Stellan's mom).
I also mentioned that her son, Stellan, has had some major heart health problems. I've been following her blog for a little while now (and I was one of the last to know, haha), and only recently came across a reference to this news story done on her family and Stellan.
As I watched, I just cried, but not at the sadness of his condition. I cried at the challenge to my faith by hers. I cried about the miracle of hearing him laugh and seeing him smile. I cried the awesomeness of the phenomenal and far-reaching power of God to knit so many hearts in prayer together for one real, faithful family. How amazing is our God? Just wait until you see all of the Stellan pictures. Amazing.
Anyhow, I hope that, if you haven't seen this yet, you will be greatly encouraged and blessed by this video. And please, do pray for him and his family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment