Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Few Pics from WV

Adam and I went to KY on Thursday and Friday to try to find a house to buy. On the way there, we dropped the girls off at his parents, and went on our way the next day.

We were very unsuccessful in our house-obtaining venture, but when we returned to WV, we had a great time hanging out with his parents. These pictures are from the weekend with them.
This picture was taken of Caroline wearing Karen's apron from when she was a little girl. Sweet, huh?

This is Emmie in James' baby seat. She's "reading" an Elmo book. :)


This little guy is 2 months old today! Oh, the time-flying craziness!

Charlie and Karen took the girls to a nearby park to feed the ducks. As I understand it, Emily ate substantially more of the bread than the ducks did, lol!

1 comment:

  1. First, I almost didn't recognize Caroline in the first picture. For some reason she looks like a different kid there. It is so precious and cute though!
    Her and Emi both are just getting so big! I can't believe it! James is beyond handsome!
    I am sorry you didn't find a house. I hope you find a good one soon!
    Oh and I left a comment for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete