Monday, August 3, 2009

My Favorite Things Friday--The Monday Edition :)

I wanted to highlight one of my favorite blog articles, today. It's written by a lady (blogger) named Jennifer McKinney. It's called "Submission Is Not a Four-Letter Word." The article has recently made a strong impression on my life concerning areas of my marriage that I'm lacking in. Hopefully, if you're married, this will help encourage/challenge you in your own marriage. The book that she refers to in the article is one that I've read, but that I definitely needed to be reminded of! Take a look-see and grow!

On a side (but very important) note, be sure to check out her posts on son Stellan who is 9 mos. old with some crazy-serious heart problems, and start praying for them. Her faith through these trials has really spurred me on in my own faith, and deeply encouraged and challenged me.

Prayers for Stellan

No comments:

Post a Comment