Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Emily: My Hard-Headed, Big-Hearted Sweetie!

First, I must credit my brother-in-law, Jonathan, with this awesome picture of Emi! Isn't it awesome? It so captures her fun spirit!

I say it a hundred times a day at least: I LOVE this kid! I have never laughed more in my life than since I delivered Emi into the world.

She is the most rough-and-tumble kid. She can fall down, run into things, get hit, etc., and she'll never shed a tear. She's tough!

I love this girl. She is unbelievably type-B. I believe the term is Mexican-time. Yep, she's on that time schedule. I'm sure it might change, but right now, I love that about her. She gets so distracted so easily, that we're constantly having to remind her that she's eating or walking, or whatever!!! I LOVE her.

Probably my favorite thing about her is her affectionate spirit. She loves to give long hugs, over and over. And, if she forgets that she hugged you 5 seconds ago, she moves in for another! I love it! And anyone who knows Emi, knows she LOVES Elmo! I just love it.

Did I mention that I love her? Just checking!

I love this blessing of motherhood. I grow to cherish it more and more everyday. I am so thankful for my three little blessings, that the Lord has entrusted us to raise. What a gift!!!

1 comment:

  1. Janelle loves Emi too! Make sure you collect a few hugs for me:)

    ReplyDelete