
If you know me, you know I LOVE food and eating it!!!! That's right, I don't just like to look at it! :) What's even better to me than good food is not having to make it myself, even though I do enjoy cooking to a great degree. I find it a completely perfect and satisfying experience to eat good food, and to eat while relaxing with no clean up. In that regard, I'm going to highlight one of my favorite restaurants: Panera Bread!!!
Frontega Chicken Panini=Heaven on Earth for my Taste Buds!!!Oh mercy, where to begin?!? I eat there about once a week with my girls, and even Caroline loves their soup. My favorites there are: Frontega Chicken Panini (it could change your life, REALLY!!!), Caesar Salad (w/out chicken), Broccoli Cheddar and Cream of Chicken w/Wild Rice Soups, the bread of course (!), the Cinnamon Crunch Bagel w/Hazelnut Cream Cheese, any of their cookies, Hazelnut Coffee, and lastly, their Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Breakfast sandwich (another one that could set you on the right path!). So, there it is!
As you can imagine from that extensive list, I get teased a great deal over my love for Panera, but what can I say? I'm from the South, and I love, love, love food. I truly savor it--well-made food, that is! B/C of my ardent love, I'm now often gifted P.B. gift cards! LOL!
Anyhow, enough about that. What is your favorite (or one of your favorites) restaurant, and what is your favorite (or are your favorites) dish there?
The Chipotle Chicken Sandwich is my absolutel fave and of course the broc and cheese soup. I should try their breakfast sandwiches, didn't even know they did breakfast. My favorite time to have panara is when i'm not feeling well, always makes things better. Yum! =) Cute blog.
ReplyDeleteOk so I apologize. When I asked for favorite Friday on Thursday, I was thinking it was Friday bc I didn't have to work on Friday. Oops! But I enjoyed your post on Panera bread. I really love their soup in a bowl there. That is my favorite. But this weekend Brian had me try this egg inside a bread. Not sure what it was called but it was pretty good. And also I really like some of their bagel spreads. Some of them are just delicious.
ReplyDelete