Friday, May 15, 2009

My Favorite Things Friday


This will be a short post, but it's about one of my absolute favorite foods (which, believe me, is hard to narrow down for me!!!): PIZZA!!!


I cannot get enough pizza. I'm a pepperoni pizza kind of girl. I don't need anything fancy, although I enjoy pretty much any kind of pizza (except with mushrooms). Have you ever had a white pizza? That's without the tomato-based sauce, but with a garlic, butter sauce instead. Amazing!!


I'm so excited because my awesome hubby is going to let me go out with my friend Marissa tonight, and we're likely going to hit up Water Stone (where my last date with Adam took place). There I will be able to consume my favorite food of the white sauce variety (since I can't handle the tomato-base with my preggo heartburn!), and I can't wait!!!


What's your absolute favorite food? Anything in particular make it special?

1 comment:

  1. I love pizza too. However, it is probably not my fave because as you well know, growing up that is pretty much all I ate. My fave's: Real mashed potatoes and spaghetti.
    So glad you are going out. I hope you have a great night out girlie!

    ReplyDelete